We provide a both field and workshop service repairs, modern weighing equipment is can loose it's accuracy for a variety of reasons such as shock loading (i.e portable scales used in different locations, such as care homes, hospitals, vans etc), or may have "fell off the bench" and no one reported it and annual calibration would be advised to keep your investment up to date. The annual testing of the scales cover linearity, eccentrics, repeatability and operation as detailed in weights and measures NAWI 2016 regulations which meets UK BRC & Salsa standards. Please note all scales are calibrtaed withe traceable weights to UK weights and Measures standards.
We have a Range of service facilities including:
- PAYG calibration contracts to UK weights and measurers standards
- Calibration checks on approved scales, to ensure they are within tollerence.
- Diagnosis and cost effective workshop Repair facilities
- Configuration of equipment to customer needs
- Training on use of scales and applications or label formatting
- Hire scales to support for in event of breakdowns or for short term re-packaging situations
- Technical Weighing Service to ensure compliance with legal for trade applications
- Set up and Calibration checks on New Internet Purchases
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 Pages)