Portable NVT Class III weighing kits
The kits are designed for
field operation using industrial weighing scales, and come complete
with battery (re-chargable) and carry case for carrying out tests in
supermarkets, shops, market traders locations and weighs only 5Kg. This equipment is also compatible with OnaveragePlus, and the weight values can be entered manually or connected via optional RS232 Interface option, and a replaceable plastic in use cover is included for industrial enviroment (extra covers can be ordered).
- The legal-for-trade Navigator stabilizes in under a second, and can accommodate samples up to 16kg on its large weighing pan.
- Operate the balance with the two touchless sensors that free up your hands for the handling of samples while limiting keypad wear and tear.
- The mechanical overload protection system safeguards the balance from damage when loads of up to 400% of its rated capacity are placed on the pan.
- Battery Life 100 Hours with Rechargeable Lead Jel Battery
- Dimensions (HxLxW) 70 mm x 250 mm x 240 mm)
- Class III EC Approvable (listed models only)
- GrossWeight including case 5Kg
- Includes Balance selected, carry case and re re-chargeable battery