for advanced applications of weight totalization and formula weighing,
Software for totalization and formula weighing systems
database and print management. CE-M approvable (OIML R-76 /
- Zero setting; Gross/Net visualization.
- Totalization functions:
- Totalization in loading and in unloading.
- Manual or automatic totalization.
- Totalization and automatic tare execution.
- 4 levels of totals zeroable and printable in an independent way: partial total, general total, grand total, total by article.
presettable tare (direct or calculated), manual or automatic tare;
unlocked automatic tare function at the end of the weigh operation.
- Selection of visualized data on the graphic LCD display (totals, progressives, weight…).
- Completely configurable keyboard functions according to the customers’ needs.
- Multifunction weight repeater:
and visualization of the weight from a scale or an external device
through serial port, with the possibility to use the received data for
all the available functions.
- 15 configurable and printable text ID`s containing 32 characters, for example: Code, lot ID, operator ID, shift number, etc.
- Database of 1000 Articles with 3 alphanumeric descriptions of 3 lines of 20 characters, tare, linked customer.
- Database of 200 Customers with alphanumeric description of 5 lines of 30 characters.
- Database of 300 Tares for each scale (up to 4 scales).
- Selection of Article, Customer, Tare from the database through bar code reader emulating the keyboard.
- "Calculator" function: it is possible add, subtract or multiply two values, print the result and apply it to the tare.
- Prints list of last 1000 weighs, by article or by active customer.
- Management of the Modbus and Profibus communication protocols.