- Zero setting; Gross/Net visualization.
- Quantity (pieces, litres, Newton, metres etc.) multi scale counting functions:
- High precision counting in loading and unloading
- Entry of reference quantity
- Entry of known Average Piece Weight or conversion factor
- Automatic optimization of A.P.W.
- Pieces or quantities dosage, with weight thresholds linkable to the article.
- Print of quantity, average piece weight and all the relative data.
- Weight and quantity totalization functions:
- Totalization in loading and in unloading.
- Manual or automatic totalization.
- Totalization and automatic tare execution.
- 4 levels of totals zeroable and printable in an independent way: partial total, general total, grand total, total by article.
presettable tare (direct or calculated), manual or automatic tare;
unlocked automatic tare function at the end of the weigh operation.
- Selection of visualized data on the graphic LCD display (totals, progressives, weight, quantity…).
- Completely configurable keyboard functions according to the customers’ needs.
- Multifunction weight repeater:
and visualization of the weight from a scale or an external device
through serial port, with the possibility to use the received data for
all the available functions (for example, for calculating A.P.W. on one
scale with very high precision).
- 15 configurable and printable text ID`s containing 32 characters, for example: Code, lot ID, operator ID, shift number, etc.
- Database of 1000 Articles with 3 alphanumeric descriptions of 3 lines of 20 characters, Average Piece Weight, tare, customer, 3 set point in pieces.
- Database of 200 Customers with alphanumeric description of 5 lines of 30 characters.
- Database of 300 Tares for each scale (up to 4 scales).
- Selection of Article, Customer, Tare from the database through bar code reader emulating the keyboard.
- "Calculator" function: it is possible add, subtract or multiply two values, print the result and apply it to the tare.
- Programmable printout
from keyboard or from PC (through the free Dinitools.net software) of
30 print formats linkable to various functions (Print key, Totalization,
Article Total, Partial total, General total, Grand total, First weigh
heading); each print format may contain up to 2048 positions which may
be ASCII codes or preconfigured print blocks (i.e. Company name, number
of pieces, lot and weigh progressive numbers, gross weight, tare, net,
date and time, etc.).
- Prints list of last 1000 weighs.