- Zero setting; Gross/Net visualization.
- Selfweighed, presettable tare (direct or calculated).
- Price computing functions:
- Calculation of amount, with price linkable to the article.
- Fixed or variable weight functioning.
- Configurable dual currency management with conversion factor.
- EAN product code management and checkdigit calculation.
- Traceability of the product.
- Seasoning date and expiry date management.
totalization (sum by lots), vertical (sum by formulation), in discharge
of the weight and the amount, manual and automatic.
- 4 levels of totals zeroable and printable in an independent way: partial total, general total, grand total, total by article.
- Selection of visualized data on the graphic LCD display.
- Completely configurable keyboard functions according to the customers’ needs.
- Multifunction weight repeater:
and visualization of the weight from a scale or an external device
through serial port, with the possibility to use the received data for
all the available functions.
- 15 configurable and printable text ID`s containing 32 characters, for example: Code, lot ID, operator ID, shift number, etc.
- Database of 1000 Articles
with 4 alphanumeric descriptions of 30 characters, EAN code, checkdigit
on the weight, linked tare, predefined print format, functioning as
weight or price/amount, price, seasoning date, expiry date; 50 linkable
ingredients, linked customer.
- Database of 200 Customers with alphanumeric description of 5 lines of 30 characters.
- Database of 300 Tares; lock/unlock tare function.
- Selection of Article, Customer, Tare from the database through bar code reader emulating the keyboard.
function: it is possible add, subtract or multiply two values entered
with the keyboard, print the result and apply it to the tare.
- Programmable printout
from keyboard or from PC (through the free Dinitools.net software) of
30 print formats linkable to various functions (Totalization, Article
Total, Partial total, General total, Grand total); each print format may
contain up to 2048 positions which may be ASCII codes or preconfigured
print blocks (i.e. product description, EAN code, ingredient
description, lot and weigh progressive numbers, gross weight, tare, net,
additional total, date and time, etc.).
- Prints list of last 50 weighs; prints product database with product's weight data.