- Zero setting; Gross/Net visualization.
- Statistical check functions, for internal use or according to legal norms:
Statistical check functions selectable as CUSTOMIZED or ACCORDING TO
LEGAL NORMS (as provided for by the directive N. 76/211/EEC) with
acceptance/refusal criteria of the lot under examination.
- DESTRUCTIVE or NON DESTRUCTIVE legal control (selectable).
- Calculation and printing of the lot outcome and of the standard deviation.
- Quantity check in ml by entering a density coefficient for each article.
Management of production lines: one can manage up to 10 products
simultaneously on one or more scales (up to 1 scale for each line).
- Up to 5 independent connectable approved scales, that allow to check with the same weighing system all the weight groups.
presettable tare (direct or calculated), manual or automatic tare;
unlocked automatic tare function at the end of weigh operation.
- Totalization functions:
- Totalization in loading.
- Manual or automatic totalization, upon weight stability or only if within tolerante.
- Totalization and automatic tare execution.
- 4 levels of totals zeroable and printable in an independent way: partial total, general total, grand total, total by article.
- Selection of visualized data on the graphic LCD display (totals, progressives, weight…).
- Completely configurable keyboard functions according to the customers’ needs.
- Multifunction weight repeater:
and visualization of the weight from a scale or an external device
through serial port, with the possibility to use the received data for
all the available functions.
- 15 configurable and printable text ID`s containing 16 characters, for example: Code, lot ID, operator ID, shift number, etc.
- Database of 1000 articles
with 3 alphanumeric description of 20 characters, density coefficient,
nominal weight, three +/- tolerance levels (T1, T2, T3), linked tare.