The WLC.X2 programmable series represents a new advanced level for precision balances offering simplicity of operation and when set up for precision counting is in a class of it's own offering fantastic future possibilities at an affordable price.
The X2 series balances feature the latest generation of touch screen technology eliminating the need for keyboard, The 5" display is populated with just the information necessary for the task but expands to include full A/N entry data as required for ease of operation
Optional Memory Databases in X2 series balances
In new WLC.X2 series balances has 7 databases which allow a range of applications to be initialised
- Users (100) can be set limited or full access to databases
- Products (5 000) store product details, such as average piece weight, target weights and tolerences etc
- Weighments (up to 50 000 weighments),
- Packaging (100) tare values can be stored independently of product data,
- Formulas (100), can be stored to provide control of critical components to ensure consistency of product & help eliminate mistakes,
- Clients (100) can be stored for use on printout of labels ,
- ALBI memory stored in non volatile EEprom (500 ,000) this standard feature provides a record of all printed weighments - Date & Time stamped HH.MM.SECONDS, and available via on board USB socket.
We recently received a new unit and one task we set it to was counting used ticket stubs which is not a uniform weight (0.390g average), and using the automatic piece weight facility completed the task with ease with an initial sample of 5 - outstanding results we are happy to test your products prior to purchase and recommend a suitable machine.
We recommend you sign up to our newsletter as new applications are coming in daily
Geographical Limited to Scotland