Dini Argeo 3590 Touch Screen Terminals - 04
This system also allows for both minimum and average weight regulations to be applied, with trafic light controls, plus the ability to print individual labels for packers working to minimum weight regulations. In one application the display switching faciilty we doveloped an extra screen enabling them to cater for BOTH sets of regulation in preperation for future trends.
time display of the lot state and of every statistical data. Every
screen is completely customised in order to adapt it to the customer
- Graphic display of the lot state (pie charts, Gaussian distributions, points charts).
- Simultaneous control management (production lines)
- Weight or volume (ml) check through the insertion of a specific gravity for every article.
or automatic presettable (automatic or calculated) auto-weighed tare;
automatic annulment function of the tare at the end of the weighing
- Selection of the data displayed on the LCD graphic display (totals, progressives, weights...).
- 15 identification texts/configurable and printable attributes, everyone with up to 16 types, for example: Code, lot ID, operator ID, turn number.
- 1000 articles database
with 3 alphanumeric descriptions ,with a maximum of 20 types each,
specific gravity, target weight, tolerance threshold (TU1, TU2, TO1,
TO2), associated tare and needed check type, customsing the function
mode of the scale depending on the article.
- 100 operators database with 3 alphanumeric descriptions with a maximum of 20 types each.
calculation and print of the lot report, with print formats completely
customisable with more than 500 different data (weight data,
descriptions, statistical data, barcodes, etc...)