The OnaveragePlus® provides a speedy on site solution to carrying out reference tests in shops, packers, importers. The latest version 8 includes increased accuracy calculations and accodates changes to latest UK standards.
This was introduced to reflect the modern EC packers who produce shorter production runs and for high value products in the cosmetics industry to ensure consumers are getting what they pay for, and allows the UK Trading Standards Service to assist packers in their professional capacity.
In order to compliment the software. we have a range of the latest range of modern Class II (0.1e 0.01d) and class III portable balances covering the range of 5g - 35kg, with keyboard calibration.
The OnaveragePlus® software operations retains a simple easy to use GUI interface requiring only minimal entries for carrying out a full range of test proceedures, for UK packers and importers of ℮-marked prepacked products, including our unique random number generating feature.
In addition to the standard test procedures, we include a number of time and labour efficient modules which include;
- Full or partial screen testing of packages allowing minimal samples to be checked (i.e low volume productions)
- Tare determination module which efficiently selects the optimum weighing proceedure to be used
- Warehouse pick list which works withe random number features allowing packages to be checked post packing (i.e. warehouses)
- MCB testing of preformed containers
- Test routine to allow checking system providing a better service to pop - ups
- Manual entry of test results
One of the many many features of our OnaveragePlus® package is that all the number crunching is done automatically, and the test results can be viewed, printed, or exported with T1 or T2 violations easily. The test information can be sent via "bluetooth" or USB to allow the packer to identify and apply corrective action that may need to be needed to his process.Above features apply to OnaveragePlus® version 7.0.3 and above.
To enquire about this product please open the product literature, and forward your contact details.